Want to try new delicious granola cookies? At Urban Hippie, we love to get creative in the kitchen and then be able to share different ways to incorporate our products into your kitchen. Why not try making these granola cookies with our Tahitian Vanilla Coconut Granola? These granola cookies are the perfect snack and also acts as a healthy alternative to satisfy your sweet tooth! Give it a try and then let us know what you think by leaving a review on our website or on our Facebook page!
1 1/2 c. rolled oats, blended into oat flour
1/2 c. sliced almonds
1/8 c. dried cherries
1/4 c. brown sugar
4 tbsp. mini dark chocolate chips
1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
1 tbsp. sesame seeds
2 tbsp. chia seeds
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp. fine grain sea salt
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tbsp. ground flax + 2 tbsp. water, mixed together
1/4 c. raw almond butter, peanut, or other all-natural butter
1/4 c. coconut oil
1/4 c. pure maple syrup
1 tsp. vanilla
- First, preheat oven to 350°F and then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Then whisk together the ground flax and water in a small mug and then set aside for at least 5 minutes to allow it to become a gel-like consistency.
- Using a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of the dry ingredients.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the wet ingredients while including the flax until thoroughly combined.
- Add the wet mixture on top of the dry mixture and then stir well until combined. This will take quite a bit of stirring until all of the dry patches of flour are gone.
- Next, portion 2-inch balls of dough onto the baking sheet and then space them a couple of inches apart.
- Bake the cookies for 13-15 minutes until light golden brown on the bottom. Then, cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack until completely cool. The cookies will break apart easily until cooled, so be careful!
Enjoy our Granola Cookie recipe? If you feel so inclined, click on the button below.