There is nothing worse than waking up on a Monday morning and not having any food to eat for breakfast, leaving you to count down the minutes at work until lunch. We have compiled 4 different ways to prepare your breakfast, making it easy in the morning to grab something and go. Which means more time to sleep and if you ask me, that’s never a bad thing!
6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
2 large eggs
1/2 c. milk
2 c. all-purpose flour
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. salt
2 1/4 c. blueberries
3/4 c. Urban Hippie Tutti Fruitti Granola
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Prepare a 12-cup muffin tin with liners or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Whisk together the butter, eggs, and milk in a medium bowl. In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin tins. Gently press about 1 tablespoon of Urban Hippie Granola onto the batter of each muffin cup.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick tests clean. Eat warm with more butter or at room temperature.
Coconut Lime Energy Granola Balls
- 1/2 cup Urban Hippie Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Granola
1. Melt coconut oil.
2. Mix melted coconut oil in with the almond butter and maple syrup until smooth.
3. In a food processor, add the Urban Hippie Cranberry Pumpkin Seed Granola, chia seeds, ground flax, lime, and coconut.
4. Mix processed ingredients into the first mixture. Roll into 1 tablespoon balls.5. Roll each ball in shredded coconut and sprinkle with lime zest.
6. Store in the fridge for up to one week.
No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Peanut Butter Oat Bars
- 1 cup natural, creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 ¼ cups No Sugar But You So Sweet Urban Hippie granola
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- ¼ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- Line baking pan with parchment paper.
- Make the peanut butter oat bars: In a double boiler, melt peanut butter. Add maple syrup and whisk together.
- Add oats. Stir and fold until thoroughly combined. Pour this mixture into the prepared baking pan. Using a rubber spatula or damp hands, smooth in an even, tightly-packed layer.
- Make the chocolate layer: In a double boiler melt Chocolate chips and peanut butter until softened and melted. Stir until smooth.
- Pour this chocolate mixture over the bars. Using a clean rubber spatula, smooth into an even layer.
- Freeze for 30-40 minutes, or until firm. Remove from freezer and slice into 16 bars. Enjoy!
Enjoy this recipe? If you feel so inclined, click on the button below.